Friday, June 10, 2011

Amy's Amazing Juggling Act

5 days left until we leave for vacation, and my schedule is getting busier and busier.  The black and blue on the pages is swiftly washing away the white.  Today was a FULL day, but I made it.  Tomorrow is busy with Maddie's b-day party, the prep, the party, and the clean-up.  Sunday includes church, cleaning out the van, getting Garrett's haircut...  Monday should start with a workout if I can get up early enough, then I have a meeting with Jane, a meeting at work, and work from 12:30-8.  Tuesday and Wednesday are similarly full, with packing and laundry and all the other stuff needed for a 2 1/2 week vacation.  The pace is breakneck, and the tasks will pile up if not completed.

I don't want to be crazy, but I do need to get things done.  I don't want to be overconfident, but I do think I can do this.  Pace.  It's all about pace.

I am trying to do things I can, when I can.  I am trying to look ahead and keep up with things.  The balls are in the air, and I keep throwing them up...for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment