Saturday, May 28, 2011

A New Way

2 more days post-cleanse, and I feel that I am doing well.  It is not easy, as there are so many delicious but unhealthy food choices out there.  I certainly have been tempted, but I do feel that I have made good decisions.  I am trying to stay away from starchy carbs, keeping them to a minimum.  I am focusing on vegetables and fruit and watching portion sizes as well.  I was definitely hungry when I went to bed last night AND hungry when I woke up this morning!

I tried on some smaller clothes. While I could get them up, and button and zip them, they were still too tight to wear out.  If I lose another 5 or so lbs before we leave, they might fit.  I just need to stay focused on making right decisions.

I did go shopping at a couple thrift stores and found a few shirts and bottoms that fit now.  I don't want to give up, but I also need to be prepared for when we go on vacation.  I went through my clothes earlier today and just didn't have a lot of options to bring with me.  I am still hoping to at least fit into my white skirt.  I bought a beautiful green and white shirt that would look great with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment