Saturday, May 14, 2011

Now What?

I finished this term of school-woo hoo!  Do you hear my long exhalation?  I am looking forward to a little down time...or so I thought.

So, now what do I do?  Freedom sounds so good, until I try to figure out what I am supposed to do now.  I know I have stuff to do, but what?  I need to get out a list!  I know I have written something somewhere.  (I had some stuff written in my last blog.)

Some of my hesitation lies in procrastination.  There are tasks that I need to do to catch up, but they are jobs that I would rather not face!  (Help me, Lord, not to fear my responsibilities but to work diligently to complete what you've called me to do!)

The dilemma, then, that I face is finding the balance between productivity and hiatus.  I truly don't want to be lazy, although there is something appealing to the "lazy days of summer."  I need to first fit back in the activities I have set aside during school.  Then, I guess I need to prioritize.  What needs to be done? What is most important to me?  If I can find a way to reasonably accomplish both what I need to do and what I would like to do, this summer just may be the most enjoyable and productive one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment